Digger
April 18th, 2008

Digger

└ Tags: ,

Discussion (15)¬

1. Tindi says:

Great, I’m all teary and have to read further to laugh again. I’m not going to sleep tonight am I?

2. Ellemerr says:

My thought exactly. *nods*

3. Domino says:

“before you start getting god all over everything” lol

4. Kayru says:

Everyone has their favorite quote… I think this may be mine. “Now then. Drink your gunk and let’s get you out of here before you start getting god all over everything.”

5. My wife turned me onto this comic two days ago — her RPG group has some in-joke that references the vampire squash, and as you’d imagine, she got curious and started digging. Heh.

Since I do my interneting late at night, I’ve been trying to keep my laughter down, but as of I don’t know how long ago, I’ve just stopped bothering to hold back. Lines like “. . . before you start getting god all over everything” have me whooping and cackling like a loon, and there’s a zinger like that on every page. Thank you for the laughs, and for the deeper points, too.

6. TekServer says:

Of course, the problem with ALL these zingers is that there are so many you (well, I) can never remember the right one at the right time …

(Not that that’s really a problem … )

πŸ˜‰

7. Mark Antony says:

It’s ironic that Digger, who is of the most aggressively non-magical and non-divine race you will ever meet, has now become the type of person who’s mere presence is likely to “get god all over everything”.

8. Del Spaig says:

I just about died laughing by this point. Ah, what a way to go…

9. Kobrag says:

It might be that i am a dorty person, byt I snickered at “Choking down something awful.”

By the blood of the Architect, I am a pervert πŸ™

10. Lica says:

“Be careful not to get god over the floor, we just cleaned it!”

11. Ryn says:

“Would you stop that? That god you’re tracking around dosn’t match the rest of the pantheon!!!”

12. werepixi says:

“Look at that stain of God, that’ll never wash out”

13. JET73L says:

Worse than pollen, god is.

14. BunnyRock says:

Don’t worry JET73L, we have antichristamines for that.

15. TekServer says:

I wonder if your antichristamines would help with god-around-the-collar …

:mrgreen: